Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fiji? I didn't even...ah, forget it

The good folks at Eagle Creek, makers of lots of cool travel gear and garb, really want to send you and a friend (and by "friend," I mean your best blog buddy at Nebraska Adventures) to Fiji, a Pacific island as lovely and tropical as I am hairy and smelly...I mean "fun to travel with" and "invaluable because of my extensive knowledge of the culture and geography of certain South Pacific islands."

Around October 31st, just when the air is beginning to chill a bit in the Midwest, winners (and by "winners," I mean you and I) will be selected in a random drawing. Second and third place winners will receive Eagle Creek luggage, which is better than watching a Senate confirmation hearing, but not as good as going to Fiji. To enter, just head to the Eagle Creek web site and click on the giant box in the lower right-hand corner that says "Win a Trip to Fiji." Then fill out the form and cross your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment